21/07/2013

New holiday pages...

Well finally made it to the summer holidays. I am going to continue my workbook pages and will keep you up dated on my goings on. After the heat wave of late things have cooled down a little. Good job as putting a tent up in full sun is no joke.
This year we are back in Seahouses, Northumberland.  It is a gorgeous neck of the woods, long beaches, space for the girls to play and the cream teas at the Copper Kettle cafe in Bamburgh ( yum).
So on to the start of new workbook pages. After setting up we went down to walk on the beach and on opening the car door my girls yelled "look mummy" A sea of giant dandelions,  my idea of heaven lol.
So after photographing loads they had to be the theme of my first pages. We even brought some in bud back just to watch them grow. It is fantastic that my family know me well enough not to think I am mad!

No comments:

Post a Comment