We spent the morning putting the nets together. Mixing collage with machine embroidery everyone's boxes were beginning to look good. In the afternoon we began hand embellishing the nets with hand embroidery and found buttons and bits and bots.
I love the way everyone starts at the same point and with the same instructions, but ends up with something unique and individual. I took photos of the nets before they were turned into the boxes as the look totally different.
This was the back and front of Natalie's. We were now ready to create the boxes. After some gentle persuasion under the sewing machine the boxes were complete. I think they are all fantastic and everyone worked really hard to finish them before the end of the day ( even if be ran over a little :-) )